Professional Land Surveyor, California License #4793
B.S. Surveying and Photogrammetry, CSU Fresno
Past President, California Land Surveyor’s Association
Past Member, State Board of Registration for Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors, LS Technical Advisory Committe
Planning Commissioner, City of Healdsburg 8 years
Mr. Crabtree’s 35 years of experience includes survey manager and branch manager for private surveying and engineering companies and staff surveyor in the Cadastral Surveys section of the US Forest Service.
Mr. Crabtree opened Crabtree Land Surveying in Sonoma County 18 years ago to serve public and private sector clients. Mr. Crabtree’s background includes the following project experience:
- Large scale boundary projects of over 6 square miles, supervising up to 5 field crews over 3 work seasons.
- Topographic, boundary and construction staking for hydroelectric retrofit of dams. Route surveys and staking for electric inter-ties, diversion and pipelines for hydroelectric projects.
- Boundary, topographic and construction staking for water treatment plants, sewer treatment plants and sewer collection systems.
- Tentative maps, Final maps, topographic mapping and construction staking for residential subdivisions and streets.
- Numerous winery projects in Sonoma and Mendocino Counties. Services include topographic and boundary mapping, flood certs, construction staking, ALTA surveys, and wetlands mapping.
- Utility surveys for water companies, electrical consultants and contractors and public agencies.
- Legal descriptions for lot line adjustments, easements and boundary line agreements.
- Bridge settlement monitoring surveys.
Jesus Maldonado, LSIT assistant surveyor
Mr. Maldonado has 7 years of experience, 5 of which have been at Crabtree Land Surveying. He has a Survey Technology degree from Santa Rosa Junior College and holds a Land Surveyor in Training Certificate. Mr. Maldonado is our CAD manager and is very proficient in the latest AutoCAD Civil 3D software. He works in the field and in the office. Mr. Maldonado is fluent in Spanish.
Steve Sousa, LSIT assistant surveyor
Mr. Sousa has 5 years of experience in surveying, all of which have been with Crabtree Land Surveying. Mr. Sousa has a Bachelor’s Degree in English and is nearing completion of the Survey Technology program at Santa Rosa Junior College. He is our field coordinator and responsible for efficient scheduling of field work. Mr. Sousa is also proficient in office research, calculations and mapping using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Dylan Crabtree, LSIT assistant surveyor
Mr. Crabtree has 10 years experience with Crabtree Land Surveying. He attended Santa Rosa Junior College in the Survey Technology program and transferred to the Oregon Institute of Technology Geomatics program in 2007. Mr. Crabtree is a part time employee with Crabtree Land Surveying.